Students will be reviewing and reinforcing their knowledge of the language in addition to expanding their vocabulary and ability to understand spoken Spanish. They will focus on describing both present and past experiences and be able to speak coherently about matters directly related to their life (work, hobbies, daily routine, travel). The goal is to be able to converse naturally about a variety of themes, including expressing opinions in favor or against.
Intermediate Conversational Spanish
Starting date: February 24, 2020
Monday: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Max capacity: 15
Duration: 30 hours
Matrícula y pagos
Formas de matrícula
- Correo electrónico: email@example.com
- Fax: (787) 763.5699 y (787) 763.7399
- Teléfono: (787) 763.4240, (787) 763.3740 y (787) 764.0025
- Visítenos: Plaza Universitaria, Torre Sur, Piso 5, Avenida Ponce de León (Esq. Ave. Universidad), Río Piedras
Formas de pago
- Tarjeta de crédito: VISA, Master Card, Discovery y American Express
- Tarjeta de débito